Lost all gift channels

Just use a program like winzip or winrar then extract the zgemma folder to root of USB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The quality was crap on the expensive line if I was to say to someone test your lines when live football is on and see what line is like makes more sense just because the line is expensive does not make it good I'm very happy with the server i use there a quite a few people on the site who are also very happy

Good point so it would just be football you would say to take a test re: quality? interesting...I bet there are a few people who are happy. But then again this is why there is a thread to recommend a decent server yeah?

A lot of people get the boxes for the sport and when a live match is on is a good time to test as lots are watching and if the server is bad you will notice if his oversubscribed With the glitching you may not find this out on say Discovery and yes that is why we have the thread We also know there are sellers using the site but also check out the person giving out the information is he also involved in threads helping people not just selling lines

A lot of people get the boxes for the sport and when a live match is on is a good time to test as lots are watching and if the server is bad you will notice if his oversubscribed With the glitching you may not find this out on say Discovery and yes that is why we have the thread We also know there are sellers using the site but also check out the person giving out the information is he also involved in threads helping people not just selling lines

I generally go with how quick the response time is with the connections. I also agree with your last post completely!

Did you fat32 and when you put the folder on is it just zgemma not sucmnsee vix .......
sorted it now had to make my old usb discoverable another way.its just flashing at the moment. it only took me 10 hours lol now i need to see if i can add my gift without breaking something

that should be straight forward ftp your cam on box delete it and replace with the one on pc you'll need to redo kiddacs skin hes just done another update just putting it on now

i have initialized it but not ext3 to 4

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ----------

i have initialized it but not ext3 to 4 how?

---------- Post Merged at 11:01 PM ----------

still not getting gift channels. does my softcam manager have to be set to cccam 2.3.0 or mgcamd.1.38?

Back