Lost games for R4

Shannen

Whats the story guys?
Sorry i've bein a stranger to this i,ve just bein busy with school an dat.. 5th year isnt easy :gah:
But anyways i was just wonderin would anyone on here have a clue about gettin games onto me R4 for me Nintendo??
I was in florida recently an went to knock on mario kart an all me Mario games deleted off the R4 :mad:
So im just wonderin can anyone help me or give me a way i can get them back on.
Noel wont help me cos he's bet into the Celtic match some uncle he is lollol

Afternoon lads, I`ll see Shannen later. What does she need to download onto the DS (cables etc).

Doesn`t look like she needs much mate, If i can read her post right,she only deleted the games from her chip.which means she already has the software to run the games on the r4 card, ( this can be checked later)
these should be the steps you need to.

#1 download the games she wants, (P.M. me if you need links to sites)

#2 remove the micro sd card from her r4 card

#3 using a micro card - usb adapter connect to computer(she should have got one with the r4 card) new drive will appear on your computer.

#4 open the drive and you should see a foler, in here should be the rest of her games and the software.

#5 Go to where you save the downloaded games, extract the game - they are more than likely "rarred", just extract the .nds file only and copy to the micro sd card.

#6 close and disconnect , re-insert the micro sd card into the r4 crd and you will be good to go m8

Back