Cable Lost most of VM channels

amoore123

Since yesterday I've lost most VM channels on both a H2H and H1 so it can't be a box issue.

When I scan autobouquets it only finds 400 TV and 37 Radio channels.

I got an email from VM the other day to say they'd up my broadband from 100mbs to 150mbs and I'm wondering if this has caused an issue

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do you mean lost? has your line expired or boxes not connected to internet,any channels working,checked your cams stop/start ?

Wouldn't think the isp is the issue, as mines has been upgraded as well with no issues. Have you rebooted whichever cam you have active?

Last edited:
Yes I've restarted cams but no joy. Sky side of box is working fine. If I change through the channels 1 buy 1 I get the odd channel working but that's it. I'm not even getting BBC etc

Yes I've restarted cams but no joy. Sky side of box is working fine. If I change through the channels 1 buy 1 I get the odd channel working but that's it. I'm not even getting BBC etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

Can you defo rule out the connection?
when in softcams manager you should see your details underneath cams, if saying no ecm, then your line aint connected

I can't see any info on ecm on softcam manager, just the normal coloured options along the bottom.

I'm using openvix of that matters

Back