Lost movie channels

Bum gravy

Can someone plz help I've lost all sky movies except for sky showcase. All other sky channels work fine . I have zgemma 2s . My bro has v8s and his is the same. I've tried scanning and auto bouquets and peg cross downloaded

Just do a fresh scan in abm if you set your box to auto update should of scanned it

abm does not do the all list and if setup correctly should have replaced the non working ones in bouquets,why did it not?are people using channel lists as i dont and just use abm and all working.

I've just rescaned my box and it as put all the movies back on but they are in all channels but i don't no how to move them

i had this yesterday lost movie channels with my nline, then I change the nline to one I have and all movies are back. so I change back to the old nline today rescan channels and still no movies. so just change back to the working nline and all channels are working. just how I got my channels back.

Go to AJ's site, just type ajsat in google. Download channel list. Store in usb, first delete all channels on box(optional but recommended) then upgrade channel list by usb. Then reboot.
If you havent noticed this was posted in the Zgemma section we do not have to download channel lists like skybox/openbox If boxes are not configured to update we just press a button and its done

Go to AJ's site, just type ajsat in google. Download channel list. Store in usb, first delete all channels on box(optional but recommended) then upgrade channel list by usb. Then reboot.
If you havent noticed this was posted in the Zgemma section we do not have to download channel lists like skybox/openbox If boxes are not configured to update we just press a button and its done

Ah crap, thanks for letting me know. That totally missed my head. Was half asleep lool.

Back