Lost sky channels

Hi all, I know you've heard and explained many times before but I've been through every suggestion on here and can't get my channels back, this is the second time I have lost them the only solution last time was flashing to wooshbuild this time I have,(not on order) reinstalled wooshbuild updated wooshbuild reinstalled nline restarted nline rebooted box and router checked and initialized network settings I'm in a hole now I don't believe provider has done a runner as he replies straight away and has already give me 2 replacement lines any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance
Rich

Are you running the N line within a CCCAM.cfg file or have. You converted it to CWS ? So you could be using ccccam or mgcamd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But If your are running it on mgcamd then it must start with CWS ? Yes
And the first line saying CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
For instance

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
You have all the spaces etc
And your line starts with CWS = blahblah.com port username password 01 02 etc upto 14

None of the lines uninstall ever have that on the end and all work fine, even though I ha e seen this mentioned before

Well mine doesn't, wouldn't hurt would it, can always put it back, edit through dream explorer

If you are on and paid channel and you go into softcam panel does it show all the info, like system, cause, pid, prov, etc,
Will show your line details and connection in milliseconds

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Can try a test line. Just to confirm. Or ask your provider for a cline if your using a n line.. Worth a try.
Pm me i have a "spare" you can try just to confirm the down to your provider

Where does it show that I'm in there now just see select cam 1 mgcamd1.38r1 or select cam 2 no cam then active cam mgcamd etc

I intend to remove as soon as he saw it, was quickest way of showing him, didn't show full info though, no what your getting at

Mine has none of that info at the bottom so is that my line not connected to server I have another active line I think will have to pinch the daughters laptop though my hdd gone in mine that's a whole different story though lol

Select sky sports 1 or something then go back to softcam panel, mgcmd on cam selected, nothing on cam 2, info should be displayed then, try restart cam from their e

Well if it's blank it should flash up no ecm info I believe every now and then

Back