WooshBuild Lost with the setup of H9s

Hi All

I have just purchased a Zegemma H9s and would like to install the wooshbuild on this with the sky skin, however this is not working. I get wooshbuild 7.2 installed but the skin is missing any ideas please.

I have also tried to follow the instructions going though terminal and installing that way but get the following error - python: can't open file '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/boxbrandingtest.pyo': [errno 2] no such file or directory

Any advice would be great.

happy to wipe and start again.

Hi All

I have just purchased a Zegemma H9s and would like to install the wooshbuild on this with the sky skin, however this is not working. I get wooshbuild 7.2 installed but the skin is missing any ideas please.

I have also tried to follow the instructions going though terminal and installing that way but get the following error - python: can't open file '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/boxbrandingtest.pyo': [errno 2] no such file or directory

There's no wiping involved, you just flash it with a different image.
Wooshbuild and Grogbuild don't work on new versions of openatv, only up to 6.4, - everything after that uses python 3 which isn't compatible with those builds.

If you want the newer openatv, 7.2, you can't have wooshbuild just plain openatv

Hi All

Or you could just install without and build vix or openatv just for example and add Sly skins they are available, Yes I did use wooshbuild when I started and other builds but once you actually install for yourself then you are in control of what plugins you need but at the moment Willobuild is only one that will work with python 3.xx and only with vix but go with it to get you up and running , then you can also try out installing on other slots when experimenting :smiley:

What do you need in the build that is not available in the official image?

If you are determined to flash an older image, what image are you on now? Is the box starting up fine?

thanks guys, got it working. only problem I have now is when i try to install xtreamtv I will open a new thread for this as it may help other people.

Thanks again

thanks guys, got it working. only problem I have now is when i try to install xtreamtv I will open a new thread for this as it may help other people.

Thanks again
Quite a few threads on the same subject have you resolved the XE issue now

My provider has sent me a xtreamtv install command, but when I install i get the following error when i go to plugins

Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/XtreameTV (No module name ‘data2’)

Am i right to think I have to use xtream editor on openvix?

My provider has sent me a xtreamtv install command, but when I install i get the following error when i go to plugins

Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/XtreameTV (No module name ‘data2’)

Am i right to think I have to use xtream editor on openvix?
Paste the command line here.
There's different ones for different image versions so will need to know which image you are using too

Back