LTQ APP

Snoopy86

anyone know where i can get a copy of the ltq app, the one my supplier uses has all his stupid logos and intros and it looks shit, i edited it and swapped the images for the original utility then it wouldn't install the app im guessing because I dont have permission to edit.

Any advice appreciated

yes i edited it after all versions were uninstalled
Just would then install in but the other things I swapped over were the pictures for the original and the intro back to the original.

Where is the best place to download the apk editor, as I'm using an apk explorer opening the file up and then changing the items could this be why its not working

Is apk editor for the pc or can I download it to my nvidia shield pro

Apk editor is used on mobile phones. I'll see if I can find pro version

Try this
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!YfQDGCQT!unNrbG9K5EF541zUXCeUkA

When you open app you can choose edit apk from apps already installed or edit apk file.

Choose apk choose full edit then partial files. You can also choose simple edit to change images.

Nice one cheers, i really dont know why people turn a simple app into something that look horrific lol thanks for your help

I have mine clean don't even have intro video just straight to load app. It takes longer to load data but that might be why they have intro video so it doesn't seem to take as long as it's loading data while video is playing.

If a provider has a lock on so only you can use it if you have there service how do you edit that, been given another app to use but im not with them that id like to try, i mean i could then just copy my current providers details and add that in if that makes sense

If a provider has a lock on so only you can use it if you have there service how do you edit that, been given another app to use but im not with them that id like to try, i mean i could then just copy my current providers details and add that in if that makes sense
I don't think you will be able to do that! It will be ready for providers username/password only! That's what lock means, your best bet is to get a sub with a supplier who provides the app then try to mod it a bit!

Apps have urls hardcoded in smali files in different locations then there's a few apps that are panel based

I don't think you will be able to do that! It will be ready for providers username/password only! That's what lock means, your best bet is to get a sub with a supplier who provides the app then try to mod it a bit!
Yes thats kind of what im doing really but there's items in it that I cant seem to shift as theres an overlay in it somewhere so iv found another but its locked to a different provider so I thought could i just copy my providers files across to the one i found if that makes sense

Yes thats kind of what im doing really but there's items in it that I cant seem to shift as theres an overlay in it somewhere so iv found another but its locked to a different provider so I thought could i just copy my providers files across to the one i found if that makes sense

Which app is it they have?

I can try and take a look for you if you want... Have panel based apps here myself, as more secure...

The bit that says scousesky is what I need to remove, I cant find a picture and I've replaced pretty much all of them and it seems like a text iverlay somewhere in the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200717-195745_ScouseSKY.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717-195745_ScouseSKY.jpg
    778.2 KB · Views: 81
The bit that says scousesky is what I need to remove, I cant find a picture and I've replaced pretty much all of them and it seems like a text iverlay somewhere in the app.
I had ltq for a while it is quite good but went back to x3m as it is much easier when editing channel list.

After decompiling, that text should be in the file fragment_menu.xml in both /layout/ and /layout-v21/

It is on line 4 in both files...

Thank you mate appreciate that,
Just trying to get rid of that football menu in the list as it links to an online service that doesn't work and keeps saying error.
Also is there a way of stopping the app from saying failed to update or stopping it updating.

Cheers

Just trying to get rid of that football menu in the list as it links to an online service that doesn't work and keeps saying error.
Also is there a way of stopping the app from saying failed to update or stopping it updating.

Cheers

Its looking for the panel url in the smali files if they dont exist then youll get that error

Cheers

If you're an IPTV reseller just pay a semi pro to do it all. You seem to want to mess around an awful lot for an end user.

Back