LX speed, channels tidy up

Pablo317

hi, i have a LX speed on vix ,
had a bit now and want to get the best out of it , A) with not having the HD channels, its a bit messy when scrolling , how do i tidy this up so i can only see the channels i get ? (is this auto bouquet/im not sure?) B) how do i get the EPG to work better it looks a bit sparce,

any help appreciated,

Cheers

pabs

When you use ABM you will have a list of areas under the Sky Uk option.

The list is repeated three times, so there is a HD / SD / Custom version of each bouquet.

I use the SD version on the sat side as it gets rid of all the non working HD channels.

Menu - Setup - System - EPG - Cross Epg - OpenTV providers - sky uk ( yellow button ) download

Fills in the gaps on your EPG (y)

Gents,
d'loadded new vix image from WOS , uploaded it successfully, setup using bees guide as cactikid advised. ( this is the one i have used in the past)

When you use ABM you will have a list of areas under the Sky Uk option.

The list is repeated three times, so there is a HD / SD / Custom version of each bouquet.

I use the SD version on the sat side as it gets rid of all the non working HD channels.
:

this is not in the tutorial, and probably should be as an option, worked brilliant,

Menu - Setup - System - EPG - Cross Epg - OpenTV providers - sky uk ( yellow button ) download:

done this too, this should also be added, worked great too.
thanks so much gents

Back