M3u files all need updating fortnightly or no?

Kasim99

My current provider sends a new m3u file link for IPTV every few weeks as the current stops playing/ working.

This on an openbox v9s, loaded m3u file via usb

Is this the case with everyone?

Seems effort updating ever few weeks, just wondering if this is the case with everyone?

Last edited:
No
Don't no what box your using but ask for a script to use instead of its a e2 box
I use a mag box so no effort as it's all done automatically.

You can't use a script unfortunately on that box mate. Do you have a firestick or android box lying around or a smart tv??

If you had a box that could run a script you wouldn't have to keep updating your file as it's done automatically.
I asked about android box or firestick as there's much better ways to run Iptv than though a openbox mate that don't require any matinance as it's done automatically.

sounds strange as your link should be just for you containing your user name and password. The list should then auto update everytime you download the m3u from your link.
shouldnt need a new link every few weeks

Are the server details different with every link he sends you or just the username/password? If it's an xtream provided line then there is an option to enter xtream details on the v9s and it should update automatically.

Back