1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3u To Bouquet Converter Plugin (m2b-0.4-r0)

Discussion in 'Enigma 2 - Plugins' started by Andy Mcd, Jan 12, 2017.

1. indiehead

indiehead Member

got a sub but the streaming channels are in favourites, Can you put some of these into their own folders? Sports in one etc..? Movie one? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Alien Heads

Alien Heads TK Veteran

Yes you can edit the bouquets via Bouquet Editor in OpenWebif or use e-channelizer.

3. indiehead

indiehead Member

Thanks mate I'll leave ok into that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Choppa

Choppa Member

Have just gone through using E-Channelizer to create the bouquets on an Edision and have tested out adding a couple of the EPG sources for Cable in Ireland and all seems to be working perfect.
    Question for any of you that may know, will the EPG populate if the box is connected in a different country without the relevant cable source connected, i.e. will it work only on internet connection or does it need to be connected to the original cable source? Cheers

5. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

With cable it uses the cable feed to get epg data thats if your using epgrefresh so it won't update without the cable feed

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6. scoob197

scoob197 TK Veteran

Thanks to his thread I have managed to cherry pick some HD channels and put them into a IPTV bouquet
    Now I'm adding the EPG by altering the channel DVB service with E Channelizer but picons are missing and now my EPG wont update :whacko:

Edit:
    All good now, (service has to be the same for picons to work) took a while but I now have 9 pages of HD channels all with EPG and picons :haha:eace:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    Buckham_uk likes this.
  7. scoob197

scoob197 TK Veteran

I think you will have to edit your m3u file so there are only movies (for example) and call it iptvmovies.m3u
    Convert to bouquet using m2b then change the name of the bouquet with E channelizer to IPTV-Movies

repeat process for all the IPTV catagories you want

if you put the additional iptv channels in the regular bouquets autobouquets maker will probably overwrite

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  8. Lloydy

Lloydy Member

Hi Guy's I am a real newbie to all this but I am learning slowly lol. I have a m3u file which I use on my Android box using the app IPTV which works great now I would like to try and put it on my Zgemma box is it possible? I was told the line will need converting!!.If so please can someone give me a complete idiot guide just using simple terms an lol then loading it on to my box. many thanks !!!

9. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Just FTP the m3u file to the box, then use the plugin to convert it.

10. Lloydy

Lloydy Member

how do I do that ?

11. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

12. scoob197

scoob197 TK Veteran

Have a proper read of all this thread, there are some helpful posts

Also more help in this section if you are interested in adding EPG

http://www.techkings.org/forums/iptv-guides-support-and-discussions.450/

13. alan36

alan36 Member

That's it I'm done says file not here any more just gonna give up tanks pal

14. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

Take time to read through threads if you did you'll have seen the updated ipk on post 8 but if you want to give up within an hour of asking for help then fine.

15. alan36

alan36 Member

Haven't a clue what I'm doing pal and I'm a few days at this

16. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 TK Veteran

You need to take a bit of time looking through threads and post we do have a lot of info and guides, sometimes it seems clear to us but not others if your not sure ask but do try to read through threads.

Try to have a look at post 8 if there is something that your not sure about or can't do try to give as much details to what you've done so far and what parts your stuck with.

17. millsy45

millsy45 Member

Worked for me 1st time, just need to sort the EPG, cheers for the guide

yellowking likes this.
  18. silverblack

silverblack Member

Worked for me too had to change to gstreamer and leave the password field blank.

19. millsy45

millsy45 Member

Quick question slightly off topic, any particular reason why the bouquet wouldn't via Enplayer, channel list loads but wont play

20. andrewsoan10

andrewsoan10 Member

Can you message me about IPTV