m3u to cccam

pestman

Hi can anyone tell me if i can convert an m3u file to cccam format for use with a zgemma.I currently have 2 m3u subs and use only one. My provider does a two at the same ip address deal, but they have to be in the same format.

Hi can anyone tell me if i can convert an m3u file to cccam format for use with a zgemma.I currently have 2 m3u subs and use only one. My provider does a two at the same ip address deal, but they have to be in the same format.

no its not possible. it 2 different platforms

no its not possible. it 2 different platforms
Hi, I bought the box thinking that zgemma boxes were all iptv boxes . I have managed to put wooshbuild v7 on it and then struggled to get a cccam line on it. I didnt realize that the line went into a config file first. Spent a couple of hours trying to put a note pad file on it lol. I should read the guides a bit more. The line I got is not very good at the moment but I will wait to see if it improves, my iptv provider does not do cccam so I may be shopping round soon.

Hi, I bought the box thinking that zgemma boxes were all iptv boxes . I have managed to put wooshbuild v7 on it and then struggled to get a cccam line on it. I didnt realize that the line went into a config file first. Spent a couple of hours trying to put a note pad file on it lol. I should read the guides a bit more. The line I got is not very good at the moment but I will wait to see if it improves, my iptv provider does not do cccam so I may be shopping round soon.

what model is the zgemma?
some can run cable, sat and iptv at the same time
no IPTv providers do cccam as this is for cardsharing only

Everyone's line for card sharing is a bit $h!t at the minute. Think its days are numbered.

BT sports seem OK, but so many channels are glitching or completely dark now.

Virgin can be got on a zgemma h2h model but it lost the HD channels recently and is probably going the same way.

IPTV is your only real option. Oh, and it mostly sucks!!

Download the suls plugin from suls.co.uk and you can input as many iptv subs into it as you like. Once youve entered the details of esch sub into it seperately, then run the plugin and it will create a set of bouquets for each sub so that it still looks like a normal sub that youd have from a cccam sub

Thanks very much gmanpanthro that is just what i wanted. I didnt realize that this box could do both cccam and iptv. I will do some more reading , downloading and learning. Thanks again for your advice.

suls plugin is available in the extension section of plugins in Wooshbuild. You don't need to download it etc, just install it from there.

Green -> Green -> Extensions -> enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet -> OK to install.

If you open your m3u up in notepad you have all the information you need to put into the plugin. server address and port number, username & password. I have never used it but I would think that will be enough to get you going.

Thanks for the advice wooshman I have installed the plug in and will put the details in tomorrow. I was struggling to ftp to the box with dcc as I dont know the user or password, root root does not work. Thanks for being so helpful.

There is no password with openATV, the username is root.

Don't worry about FTPing to the box, just look on your network via windows and you will see your box. Just copy to the box as you would any other drive. I am still baffled with using FTP to connect to the boxes.

Some boxes / images may need samba installing so the computer can see it, but WooshBuild has either always enabled it, or openATV have enabled it already for that box. I have only come across the osmini and zgemma S where it hasn't been pre-installed by openATV requiring me to do it in the image.

upload_2018-5-12_22-49-26.png
upload_2018-5-12_22-51-11.png
upload_2018-5-12_22-51-31.png

Back