Mag 250 set top box

Latest.. On one day trial at the mo, lots of channels I don't need, watching Arsenal v QPR very good indeed coming from 'Stadium Astro' dont't ask this is what it says on the screen. £24 per month too dear. If anyone knows a Sport only Portal please say. thanks.

I have been using a mag 254 with full package test lines available not sure if i can put there details on here though

Hi Mathz, I know don't want to get kicked off. PM me if pos.
I tried another test, but during a match yesterday it was stopping all the time Excellent picture etc but no good.

---------- Post Merged at 05:28 PM ----------

Thanks for that Mathz. I will be looking into this very soon.

Just to recap and thanks to Mathz. For me the IPTV streams were not totally glitch free 10 Mbps line speed. The other thing was the frame rate was not high enough for my other passion Football. I will keep a eye on this new way of getting TV. As mentioned above it is like C/S but the picture quality is not as good, also a tiny bit jerky on fast moving sport. May be better with higher internet speeds or fibre optics perhaps someone will let us know.

can anyone else recommend a good server? i have a Mag254 and would ideally like it for watjching football

Cheers
Ricky

Hey Ricky, the guy I use will give you a free test if you want to try, iptv is still on the up but i find it good for the footy esp the ones not on uk tv, do you have a good internet speed,

Cheers Mathz

Hi Mathz

Yeah a test line would be great. I usually get around about 10mbs downloads, I read HD need at least 5?

Hi Ricky, do you want me to pm you his details? He does full package for mag full sly, plus loads of others including all footy and emails the fixture list too, its £100 for 6 months.

Back