mag 250 sub input

marco67

hi guys ive just got a mag 250 ,trying to input the sub provider into the portal but the remote on the mag wont allow me to input the 2 dots when I scroll over the : it only puts the one dot in double click it just says ok but wont put in the dots am I missing something .regards marco

If its the same keyboard as the 256 the double dot is in the box underneath the letter a and to the left hand side of letter z click on the box with double dot in it and press the up arrow key on remote and it should give you the double dot

If its the same keyboard as the 256 the double dot is in the box underneath the letter a and to the left hand side of letter z click on the box with double dot in it and press the up arrow key on remote and it should give you the double dot
Thanks yozz did the trick
Thanks yozz did the trick

Back