mag 256 freezing and jumping

I've seen one on twitter offering 6000 channels for £4 a month or £30 a year, everyone subscribing to him is praising his service, he's 100% gonna do a runner soon!
You and many others Sam and will get worse. With so many feeling the pinch and trying to get away from the ridiculous pricing of sly and virgin both of whom could make an absolute killing by dropping there prices significantly, as then there would be no need for people to go the illegal route if they could afford the legitimate service
so true the prices are scandalous and u can't even watch half the football on sly tv now u got to spend another 30 quid on by sport

I also have a you view box at home and plusnet fibre, entertainment pack £5 a month bt sports at £5 a month hd pack £3 a month, however just negotiated a new contract with them and line rental, unlimited broadband (best I can get here is the 40mb down 8mb up) the above 3 packs I mentioned for 33.99 a month. Even I can't whinge about that and I make Victor Meldrew look like a circus clown on acid.

Could be the way to go, no experience with them myself but have heard people say they are ok. Your symptoms in first post would certainly suggest a supplier change is the best thing to try. If it was anything else issue wise it would not be just during the times you mention or one hell of a coincidence

Could be the way to go, no experience with them myself but have heard people say they are ok. Your symptoms in first post would certainly suggest a supplier change is the best thing to try. If it was anything else issue wise it would not be just during the times you mention or one hell of a coincidence
a bit skint at the moment so will probably just stick with this 1 till after Christmas just stick to the sd channels

That is what I tend to do not so many trying to watch them so you end up with a more reliable stream. Best of luck with your quest after christmas

That is what I tend to do not so many trying to watch them so you end up with a more reliable stream. Best of luck with your quest after christmas
I watched the ufc on there last night in hd and had no problems now the football is on sky sports again my hd channels are playing up like mad again don't no what's going on

More people watching the footie than ufc I would think, couple that with skys attempts to block/disrupt any streaming of football.

Mag 256 boxes are very fast and good boxes more than capable of running iptv without any issues, gosh even a firestick runs iptv without any issues.

The problem you have with glitching is down to the provider you’re using.

Iptv speeds will run perfectly fine at 10mb and above without glitching, almost everyone experiences faster speed than that.

whoever your provider is, id investigate using another one because a good provider will see you having no issues no matter how many is watching the game or any other channel...

That’s my honest 2p worth based on my experience...

It’s hard to find a good provider but when you do, you’ll be happy.

Please don’t ask me for provider details, I’m just giving information

Back