Mag 351/352 release date?

truekumar

Anyone have any more info on the release date of these boxes and will they be suitable for iptv? Is it worth waiting for them? Still deciding on whether to get a Mag box now or wait for the 352?

I have decided to buy a Mag box but after visiting the Infomir website I also wondered if it would be better to wait for the newer model.

MAG349/350 is a premium IPTV/OTT Set-Top Box by Infomir, a European manufacturer. It is targeted to the operators’ market and provides interactive TV services over IP-based networks (IPTV, VoD, OTT). This device comes with the most advanced features, making its performance extraordinary. A larger RAM and heavy-duty processor allow you to enhance the velocity of STB. HEVC technology, used in MAG349/350, requires smaller network bandwidth for provision of video of higher quality. MAG349/350 is equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi and ultimate Bluetooth adaptors that provide additional connection opportunities.

HEVC support. Powerful media processor and Broadcom chipset with 6000 DMIPS performance. Built-in Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz(ac) and Bluetooth 4.0 adaptors.

I have emailed the company to ask when it will be available.

Under development

Well...i have the MAG256 and it operates flawlessly..i`ve had it since last April.Had no issues.
Doesn`t have bluetooth,that would be nice and the wifi is an extra plug in device which work well for me.
I`ll have to see the price of the Mag249 before i think of uograding as i`m very happy
with my 256.

Back