mag boxes

I downloaded SMARTIPTV to my Sony Android TV. Had a devil of a job locating channel lists.
Found one or two sport feeds in amongst the rubbish. None of them were a patch on my current Xtream IPTV provider running on H2S. Nor was the overall experience.
And im not sure the TV was to blame, as it runs KODI like lightning.

Think a Mag 254 from my provider may be the way to go.
if you contact your provider he can give you test line for smartiptv, you can enter details through web page with mac address given by smartiptv. after 5 days you have to pay a one off fee to smartiptv , this runs on firesticks as well. have a play nothing to lose.

My personal recommendation would be go with the mag I have tried smart iptv app on my LG 4K smart tv which worked very well I also tried numerous apps on my Nvidia Shield tv box which also work very well but for ease of use and simple setup there is no comparison to my mag 256 which gives you an overall better experience especially if catch up is part of your subscription and would recommend you buy a box and separate subscription price over all for me was £87 for mag 256 £65 for year sub from a direct seller not reseller although they have raised their prices recently to £28-3 months £45-6 months £85-yearly or £9.50 monthly gives you sport entertainment Uk and USA PPV catch up plus vod -now and next plus 24hr tv guide for UK/USA great friendly customer service and can send you a link to plenty of customer reviews so £260 way to much to pay for box and subscription

Back