Mag look on an android box

ljk player ? tried using that and the auto default player.

Will load mx player and see what happens. Thanks.

Well i'm trying the pro version, it done a load of player updates before it started.
Where as the free one didn't.

I'm now getting "portal loading" screen, which I didn't get before, then it goes blank.

It suggests changing the last 4 sets of digits in the MAC address which I have done but it's still
not connecting.

So still messing about with it.

Wondering if i'm missing a codec on the box as the program is now loading but i'm not getting a picture. Tried the players inside the program.

i use simpleclient iptv on kodi,works better than perfect player lol........... system-addons-my addons-pvr clients............... if you go into system- pvr/live tv-general in list is group manager,you can then add blocks of favourites,when you are in tv,click left side little triangle and you can select the group you want ,instead of scrolling through channel lists

Well

Success At Last !!!!

After loads of messing turns out the server had changed the portal name !!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Can't bloody believe it, the old portal name is working on a Mag box I have here. I have just tried it in case I
needed to update it.

I had the portal name written down then when I went on to his website there is a message saying use this portal address for all Mag boxes. :grin::grin::grin:
Didn't see it when I was entering my MAC address to activate the line.

Oh well at least it is sorted

Thanks to everyone who has chipped in and helped, really appreciate it :fuckyou:

Back