Malwarebytes free no protection

cactikid

VIP Member
Just noticed the free version is as good as a fly squatter doing nothing and wondered what else people are using on W10 pc.

Just noticed the free version is as good as a fly squatter doing nothing and wondered what else people are using on W10 pc.
I may be luck bought lifetime code from ebay a while back still working but since then, I have also got malwarebytes available from free from my bank so I would say if your bank is advising to download then what can I say.

And as far as I know there may be free version of Malwarebytes yes perhaps you can download it but not all options are availabe as in pro version.

tells me if i have any malware ive always found it ok but its a run alone once software it doesnt run unless u run it

hope it works as I mentioned mines is still going worth the gamble, spent more on ebay different zgemma 12 month gifts :LOL: before but most did work at the time and possibly still work if i ever get round to fitting my motorised dish :unsure:

3 years now and still going strong. Well worth the 6 or 7 quid (y)

2023-06-20_222015.png

Never used an Antivirus program as I don't think you need one but I have always used malwarebytes premium for quite a few years now and never had any major issues. I always do a regular full back up of my system though just in case I ever get issues.

Never used an Antivirus program as I don't think you need one but I have always used malwarebytes premium for quite a few years now and never had any major issues. I always do a regular full back up of my system though just in case I ever get issues.
I never used anything until GandCrab took out my PC and server and infected my dropbox account. Luckily I made external backups of everything.
That's what prompted me to blow £7 on malwarebytes!

GANDCRAB Ransomware"GDCB-DECRYPT.

I never used anything until GandCrab took out my PC and server and infected my dropbox account. Luckily I made external backups of everything.
That's what prompted me to blow £7 on malwarebytes!

GANDCRAB Ransomware"GDCB-DECRYPT.
Hey yes I got caught out years back GANDCRAB and at that time there was no fix available took me days to go thI did have system backup and other two partitions on maid hard drive but my other hard drive downloads e.t.c i did not but thats what happens when perhaps going to warez forum or site and actually turning off your virus protection when it gives you warning thinking no problem I will be ok been using these type of site for years ( hard Lesson Learnt )
:blush:

Back