Man Utd

It was 95 mins of shite Wheelo thats what happened. From start to finish. 1 shot at goal again. its not good.

That's 2 weeks running they have managed a shot on goal although today's one looked more like a pass to the Southampton goalie...lol

Arise the special one

Do you not think, if Mourinho comes in for 3 seasons, that all the top kids that are in your academy are going to end up at Liverpool or Man City? They surely won't get a chance under him.

I think they should either appoint Giggs at the end of the season or stick with Van Gaal and appoint Giggs at the end of next season as planned before.

Hull City supporter btw so I'd be quite happy if we could steal another couple of your academy players and sell for huge profit later ala Chester and Brady!

I wonder with that great win over ARSENAL will Louis be saved?? That young kid looks the real deal and ... better than ROONEY.

Nah the same happened with Martial scored a few times in his first few games and looked the part now he couldn't buy a goal. I think its going to take a lot to turn Man U into the team they once were. To many duds and I don't think LVG is up to the task all IMO of course. Good win against Arsenal though.

I cant see where they are going they seem lost in their approach and don`t think that Jose Mourinho style of play would suit them either, there is a lot of work to be done to get it right and i don`t think there is a quick fix

I cant see where they are going they seem lost in their approach and don`t think that Jose Mourinho style of play would suit them either, there is a lot of work to be done to get it right and i don`t think there is a quick fix

May well take another 5 years to sort this mess out. Physically and mentally. Total shambles at the moment.

Internet seems to think Mourinho is going to replace LvG, couldnt care less who it as long as its not LvG in charge beginning of next season. This season is just a write off!

Back