Media art 7 and ultra boxes

Mediaart 7 ultra in bootloop

Hi,
Recently my ma7 ultra crashed and does not start at all, it's in a constant boot loop. the problem is that I cannot even enter the recovery mode since the box doesn't respond to the RCU at all.
is there any way of uploading the firmware over the rs232?

Hi,
Recently my ma7 ultra crashed and does not start at all, it's in a constant boot loop. the problem is that I cannot even enter the recovery mode since the box doesn't respond to the RCU at all.

no one!

for anyone who wants the firmware v1.45 its here.......

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/79o17mjhy52958w/AABjnd718bIMZmjao93EvT2ua?dl=0

Put it on a USB
Stick it in USB 1 (important)
cold boot and hold down the blue RCU button (may be yellow, can't remember)
don't take your finger off the button until you boot into the firmware upgrade screen.

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 PM ----------

Hi,

You need to pair your RCU with the unit again, i had the same problem and managed to pair it. During the boot process hold down the bottom left and bottom right buttons on the RCU, i've not got the unit with me but i think its a * and . The manual tells you what to press, if it doesn't work, try, try ad try again, took me about 10 mins of button pressing to pair again.

Then grab the firmware i posted and upgrade

Back