MGCAMD running CWS(N) and C line together

Heads up for some people
ive seen it on here a few times
im using whoosh latest build & H2S
latest MGCAMD
anyway
On whoosh its always bugged me why CCCam wanted to run first, if u added Mgcamd first as cam1 then cccam as cam 2. It woundnt pickup the cccam after you restart the softcams, but if cccam was cam1 and mgcamd was cam 2 it would work but my N line would never work strange.

Ive now done it by FTP to your box, usr/keys, theres a file called mg.cfg, open it find G:, looks something like G: { 1 }, change the 1 for 33, save then reupload
Now add your N line to newcamd.list e.g.
CWS = N server port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 server1 save , reupload (important u add server1) on the end after a black space.

create a file called cccamd.list it dosent pickup CCCam.cfg for some reason,
then paste in your cline into the cccamd.list, upload it to the /user/keys
e.g. C: server user pass port
save reupload

thats it, if u now restart your softcams on box, it should start on server1 which is your N line if u then edit the newcamd.list file and remove the key , save reupload, change channel on the box and it should change straight to the C line, paste the file back in to newcamd.list save reupload, and change again it should go back to the N line,

which should work this way if the N line ever goes down or gets DDOS attack,
works for me anyway just never seem to found the info on here so here it if anyway wants it or knows anything else or a easier way?
LOL
cheers

Last edited:
Back