Michael Buble new album - anyone???

linny, what do you want to know, i have done some searching and the new album is released on October 25th, i can find the crazy love album (2009), and the new single hollywood available to download.

or were you just asking for opinions about the man and his music??

mine is i am non committal about him, i wouldn't go out of my way to listen to him, but if he was on in the house i wouldn't need to knock him off either.

you can listen to the single free at >>>>>Michael Bublé Hollywood on Facebook

oh i just wondered if anyone had heard any of his new songs on it - yup ive dld the new song thats on yt - saw the vid on here.
Thanks to TK i have the crazy love :)
Thanks for the release date - i wasnt sure when it was

Wheelo - suppose its a female thang LOL! - glad you wouldnt turn it off lol!
he is soooooooooooooooooo ................ mmmmmmmmmmm what can i say lol :) Im sure Anto will agree with me and maybe a few other ladies on here lol!
ill check out that fb link tho thanks xx

Last edited:
Oh I agree and most of the ladies here in Ireland lol

Just listening to them on the radio, raving about going to his concert tonight and tomorrow night...............:( and I'm not going :( LOL

And Michael, "you just have'nt met ME yet" roflmao

you know what they say about a man with big ears????........................ Big hat lol

oh Anto - shame you cant go! i dont do concerts far to many people lol! but im going to do a show tonight with a take that tribute band.................... not the same i know but!!
Code:
http://www.orchardtheatre.co.uk/wrt-productions_details.asp?pid=4146

which part are you playing linny, Robbie, Gary? LOL

only kidding i know you do a little work at the theatre.

"little" being the operative word lol! - but id probably be the mother, the one last yr the mother OWNED a pub lol!
yes i show peeps to their seats, make sure you are NOT taking piccies open the door if you need to go out of the auditorium and sit and watch the show - such hard job lol! and i get 1 voucher, 2 vouchers = 1 free ticket and i get to see the stars!! so nope i dont moan that i dont get paid - espesh as the tax man cant take anything away from me LOL!
i also would be happy to work for free at the O2 - bigger stars lol!

catski4 have you got the album then - if so care to share ?? :)
Ive asked father christmas for it :)

Isn't there also 'Call me Irresponsible'? I downloaded it a few weeks ago but haven't listened to it.

Ah okay Linny. Is the one you're looking for called Crazy Love (Special Edition) or is it specifically Hollywood Edition?

Back