Mini Vu Duo adivce

KRS

OK, so I know people are going to start saying that I was stupid to buy a clone but this is my first venture in to Engima2 so didn't want to spend a fortune. This box was pretty cheap from mixeshop

So with that said, does anyone have any advice on what image to use? I know that Vix/BH can brick clones, so what other option is there. I did find some user images but forgot to bookmark the page and can't find them again.

Thanks

hey buddy im using this box and i have no issues with it at all, im running it with openpli 4 with a nice sly skin, i cant link you as my box was pre done but im sure someone here could link you to the images you can use, or do a search here im sure a thread has been made at some stage!
but in terms of the box i would'nt give it back at the moment! verry happy......

Cheers thanks for that. I've just picked it up and it's running blackhole, but I need to get ccam on there. Found another promising openvix image that I'm going to try with some extras inc ccam. Having issues flashing it atm though.

Back