Miracle mini+ set no picture... Help please

tomsared

I've set up my mini and all is great except. I cannot seem to get a picture or sound... I have about 500 odd channels and the epg is telling me what's on but that's it...any ideas

Ok, now have all free to air channels but no others, am I right to assume that this could be a line problem???

Yes, got a n line, and followed bees guide to a T

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 PM ----------

My server tells me the n line is fine ???

did you send 2 files to usr/keys,newcamd.list and mg_cfg?
is select mgcamd 1.38 have a green tick and above active mg 1.38?

All of that is good and I have a green tick, the only thing I can think of is do I have the correct format of the cws = this is the only bit that I don't understand fully

Using mgcam and have used to FTP transfer for newcamd and cfg files. My server sent me a line in following format:
C: servername port username password

is is this a C or N line??? I am on VM cable. Have I bought the incorrect line format?

what to do?

My server is now telling me he has given me a C line which he says should work on vm, is this correct or does it have to be a N line ??

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

My server is now telling me he has given me a C line which he says should work on vm, is this correct or does it have to be a N line ??

Hi, just seen this,

the quickest way to get up and running is to PM me with your line details and an Email address
I can test your line on my box to check it's live and send you a file to load in your box via Email
as I can't do attachments using the PM system.

If you are not sure about doing that then it's fine, so here is what you need to do.

Not many cable servers use C Lines so I didn't put it in the guide, but they will work.

Start "Notepad" on your computer, paste in your C line.

Don't change anything on the line, you don't need the CWS = like N lines do.

Your C line should look something like this

C: besteverserver.com 12500 user123 pass456

Use "Save As" call the file CCcam.cfg

Important !!!!!!! Change the "file type" to ALL, not .txt

Go to your box, in the plugins menu download CCcam 2.3.0

Make sure you download the cam to your box before transferring the file.

Use filezilla to transfer the CCcam.cfg file to the ETC folder in your box.

Activate the cam

Post back and let us know how you got on (y)

Last edited:
Line tested, all is good !!!

CCcam.cfg file Emailed !!!

Don't forget to post back and tell us you are a happy bunny :laughing:

Hi Guys, many thanks for all of your help in the set up of my miraclebox especially Bees ( absolute legend ) got it working this afternoon ( with a bit of help from my bro ) and can't believe I didn't change boxes ages ago.
one thing to ask... Everything has been fine this afternoon ( mainly sports TV ) but this evening watching a movie the picture keeps freezing and coming back a while later could be a few seconds could be a minute or two, I changed Chanel back to sports and it was doing the same there too...any idea's, thanks

Hi Bees I am stuck on plugs ins. I have followed all guides by you. I have full epg for around 377 channels but can get only the free channels. I have been trying and failing for weeks. I am on VM cable. I have downloaded the files and used filezilla but have tried and failed. I really don't know where I am going wrong. The download from you comes up with CWS does this mean I have a C line? sorry if this sound dumb but I am not technical at all. Any help (in VERY simple terms) would be gladly received. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

The lines in the newcamd.list files are N Lines.

so

N: bestserver.com 12500 user567 pass123 01 02 03 04 05 06 .........14

becomes

CWS = bestserver.com 12500 user567 pass123 01 02 03 04 05 06 .........14

The lines in the file are just examples, you will need to pay for an active line from a server
and use that in your box.

You can request a line here

Put the line in the file and transfer the newcamd.list and mg_cam files to usr/keys on your box

Hi Bees thanks for your reply. When you say request a line is this different from the VM TV package I pay for now? Sorry I really don't understand fully.

I requested a line (once I had read Bees last reply again and finally understood!!!) A BIG BIG thank you Bees. Your guide and help were great. Just needed to step back and think about a few things before I rushed in and kept getting them wrong. It wasn't that difficult in the end (5 weeks for me - but hey that's me). Well worth it. Thank you again(y)

Hi All. I have been running my Miracle Box Mini+ now since early April with no problems..... until this morning. Switched box on and nothing happened. The box will not power up. The front panel just reads "HYbr" and will not change. I have switched off and back on. Unplugged all cables and put them back, but it still reads the same. It does not respond to the remote either. Any ideas/advise would be gladly received. Thanks in advance

Back