Miracle mini+ set no picture... Help please

question is did you have epg going to usb or hdd or to internal flash,wos would advise a reflash and setup again,ftp into box and copy your cfg and line file to pc as reflashing wipes stuff.

question is did you have epg going to usb or hdd or to internal flash,wos would advise a reflash and setup again,ftp into box and copy your cfg and line file to pc as reflashing wipes stuff.

The epg is going to a usb. Just don't understand how after a month of working with no problems this has happened?? When you say reflash do you mean factory reset and set box up again (as I have quoted before I am not very tcho minded - sorry)
. Thanks cactikd

Go onto the WOS forum, download the latest version of Openvix for your box.

Unzip it, put the folder on to a USB stick and flash the box.

There will be a flashing guide on there too for your particular box.

Takes a couple of minutes to do but you will have to set the box up again from scratch.

The new Vix image shows a country lane when the box boots, the spaceship thingy is no more, done mine the other day,
if you run older images you loose the online updates and stuff, don't know why but mine started glitching too when it's normally rock solid.

Updated and everything is back to normal. (y)

Takes a couple of minutes to do but you will have to set the box up again from scratch.

The new Vix image shows a country lane when the box boots, the spaceship thingy is no more, done mine the other day,
if you run older images you loose the online updates and stuff, don't know why but mine started glitching too when it's normally rock solid.

Many thanks Bees. Will give it a go (y)

Many thanks Bees. Will give it a go (y)

I have flashed the box with USB - no problems. But I can't get the miraclebox running again. I have set up again. I have the "free channels" and full EPG list of pay channels, but with the pay channels there is no picture. My box keeps coming up with CCam error. I have done everything as before several times but I can't for the life of me get it running again. I am using my original C line that was working fine before the update. And ideas. Many thanks :beg:

Have you downloaded CCcam2.3.0 from the plugins menu and sent your CCcam.cfg file to the ETC folder with your line details in ?

Have you downloaded CCcam2.3.0 from the plugins menu and sent your CCcam.cfg file to the ETC folder with your line details in ?

Hi Bees - Yes done that. Did exactly what I did when the box was originally set up. Just can't understand where I am going wrong???

Back