Miraclebox freezing on Music channels (line and signal are fine)

Hi Guys

Been having a strange issue for a while with my Miraclebox and thought I would post here see if anyone has had anything similar. I have an issue with high pings and freezing on any channels in the music channel package and it’s not server or signal related

I've tried multiple servers with the same result. All other channels are perfect and can go days without a single glitch but for whatever reason the music channels response time seems to spike to around 4500ms and then drop out

So far I know the following..
Tried multiple server providers I know are good servers so I know it’s not a bad line\server
Running latest openvix and tried running openatv 6 had the same issue
Running mgcamd 1.38
Signal strength is not an issue SNR 94% for all channels (signals fine just no ECM data)
Pinging from the box to the line server is fine no spikes
No other channels are a problem
Nothing stupid like bit torrent running and no issues with internet or bandwidth

If anyone has any ideas let me know.. I’m starting to think I need to go the VPN route or its box related as it does seem to crash and need rebooting a lot

Thanks

have you tried rebooting box and router to clear any bugs?
how old is your image,ooops latest i see and was it a clean install as no restores done.
what is your cabling and splitters in use?

Hi

Yeah latest openvix image (July 14th), many many reboots of the box and vm router
current split 3 ways through a konig signal booster, 2 for the miraclebox multiroom and one for the broadband

High quality cable, no problems with broadband or picture signal and its worked fine for many years until the last few months

I think you have pretty much tried most things only other thing i would try if possible is getting your hands on another box to eliminate your box as just become faulty etc usually its just down to poor quality cabling or connections and using cheap splitters etc have you tried disconnecting all other devices and running it on its own ?

The cabling's fine I've had a networking guy make them up as I've had trouble in the past, these nothing else really to unplug its only the box itself and the vm router which I'll need on anyway to view, I don't have a spare box to hand but I'm contemplating an upgrade as it must freeze and need powering off twice a day

Just find the whole thing bizarre everything's perfect bar every single music channel

Back