Miraclebox hybrid dvb-c cccam setup

ahmeds9

Hi

Im struggling to run cccam

I've installed the plugin cccam 2.3.0

Changed the line on my newcamd.list from cws= to N:

The cam starts, and just reads the server as offline under info

The box works fine on mgcamd, it is just really bugging me why I cant seem to get cccam to work

Help!!!!

Hi
Did you leave a space after N: ? Did you make a new cccam.cfg file and used an FTP program to eidt or send to the ETC folder?
Also have you made sure mgcam is not running?

Hi

First of all, thanks for the quick response

Yes

Made the file, CCcam.cfg, left the space after N: , added it to the etc folder, stopped mgcamd, enabled and started
cccam, restarted... no result

Restarted box

Hi
Seems correct what you've done, some servers use a different port for cccam, can you get a cccam.cfg from your provider to try? Other than that you will have check and double check your format as typo very easy or go through the usual troubleshooting like network test, re-install cam, etc.

I even went as far as robbing my brothers cccam.cfg file from his zgemma box. Which is working on cccam on his h2. Made no difference to my problem.

---------- Post Merged at 04:43 PM ----------

Ok ill have a word with the line man geezer

Maybe try re-installing cccam, or a different version? I don't use cccam so not sure what versions are available to you, I had an issue before that I had to remove mgcam from my box before cccam would run, your boxes passes a network test ok now?

Lol

I managed to find an older cccam file and tried using that. Removed all. Tried from scratch, without having ever used mgcamd.

Set it all up, to no avail. As soon as I use mgcamd, works fine.

Just that my bro uses both. Sometimes mgcam plays up n he switches to cccam and vice versa.

It should work if your brothers file works on his then it's fine, what I meant was a different cam version to 2.3.0 or whatever you're using, is he using that version? Have you tried your ccccam.cfg on your brothers box?

why one wants to mess with box when nline works better than cccam ,i will only use mgcamd on any box.

Yeah i have tried on my bros box

Seems to work on his

Think I best stick with mgcam i guess

I just hit the problem and it was bothering me why it wouldnt work

---------- Post Merged at 05:12 PM ----------

I tried cccam 2.2.1 r0

Ok, I don't use either, I use and recommend you use oscam, if you want instructions then PM me your email address and I will send you the config file with instructions.

i do like mgcamd the best

but have no option to use oscam

i have solo 4k oscam
solo 2 mgcamd

and best is mgcamd for me

Oscam takes some setting up and looks complex

With a bit of getting use to and the right instructions, from someone like gmanst4, it is very handy.

It easy very easy to run multiple lines off (both c and n)

Got a very restricted net atm moment from vm, due to issues with underground cables. It is very intermittent. Using mgcamd or cccam it was very on and off with the picture. Lost picture every 10 seconds.

Used oscam and it is running both lines giving me pretty much glitch free picture on very restricted net.

hi i have a amiko mini combo im connected to server that says connect ok but i still have no pic i have updated channels on cable can any one help thanks

same boat as you mate and itr comes up mismatch when loading software from amiko it deffo the box nothing to do with line gonna try the cable to put the oringial software on it to see if it sorts it out

thanks for your repley im not the brightest at this i thought i was doing something wrong pity i got no value from the line

The box works fine on mgcamd, it is just really bugging me why I cant seem to get cccam to work

Some cable servers don't allow you to use Ccam with their lines.

Some will even ban you if you use it.

Check with your server as the method you are using seems to be correct.

im not so sure about server, as i only got it last night i email this person and they told me it would work so i bought it.comeing up as connected to sever but channels are scrambled

Back