Miraclebox mini+ hybrid plugin download issue

gavh

I've just setup this box and got the Ethernet plugged in and successfully tested connection. The box just doesn't seem to allow or search any new plugins in the software section under menu. I've tried a lot of things and can just find the pre installed plugins (YouTube, browser etc) but can't get any new ones. Sorry if this has been addressed before but I can't find any links or search results related to the issue.

I haven't followed that guide specifically, done something similar but on the plugin screen I just can't see the softcam plugin required or any other plugins. It's as though I'm blocked from seeing he plugins for some reason?

in plugins press green button on remote to download. need to have an internet cable connected to box to do this.

in plugins press green button on remote to download. need to have an internet cable connected to box to do this.

I've tried that, I just get a blank box with 'install plugins' above it. I've got the ethernet plugged in and network tested and working fine.

i had to flash the box with the latest vix image which was provided by world of satellites support staff. All of the guides I read assumed I had this already done so I was missing the very first step!

All sorted now apart from issues with auto bouquet maker which I've opened separate thread for. Thanks for your help on this

Back