miraclebox setup... last stage i think

ive managed to get the channel scan etc, im at the filezilla part, im unable to download the file, so i created a newcamd.lst in notepad with the info supplied to me by the host. i uploaded the file onto the box, but when i go into the manager thing, there isnt anything active... ive clearly missed a part, but when youve been staring at this for 4hours like im bound to have missed something..

i need a detailed guide or just pointers to what im to do at this stage, HELP!!!

To activate the cam it needs two files.

Mg_cam and the newcamd.list file with your line details in.

You can download now, your name has gone blue.

Download the zipped file in the guide, extract with winzip

Transfer the two files you get to Usr/Keys

Activate the cam

see in the download part of the guide in the install plugins section what ones is it im clicking to download/installl theres loads of the named the same...

Have a look at the last picture in the guide.

For now Mg Cam 1.38 and or 1.35a
will do to get you up and running

You can only have one cam activated at any time

i hope you have downloaded plugins via your box remote and chosen softcam 1.38 first before using filezilla

I didn't :-(. I got mixed up by it al cause when I went into the softcams there was loads. I got confused. I'm assuming this is an important step..

Factory reset and start again? :-(

yep we all screwed up and even reflashed boxes to start again from scratch,factory reset should work as you only half screwed up.relax and take your time,follow guide,one thing at a time.

Yeah. It's scanning the now for channels. Then it will be onto the plugins. Then I'll FileZilla across. Hopefully it works. Been at it for hours :-(

Didn't relies I had an account on here. Made an account on laptop while using ftp. But getting notifications onto my phone. Had me logged in :-)

Back