miraclebox

robbiegil

i have set up my miraclebox but when i download the plug ins and scoll down to softcams shouldn't there be ccCam and mg cam ? them 2 are not showing up can anyone help please

Have you checked to see if they have already been install.

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 PM ----------

also with a cable lines you need to use mgcamd, not cccam a lot of providers will ban you if you use cccam.

Menu - Setup - Softcam CI - Softcam Manager

They should appear there if you have downloaded them using the plugins menu.

Have you put a line in your box ?

as your thread is in the cable section. have you set your box up to the frequency for your area. have youe put a line from a cable provide into usr /keys also an mg_cfg file in there too. otherwise no you won't get any channels.

your line details goes into the newcamd.list file. your provider may send you the newcamd.list file already setup for you to import. once you have a line then you should be good to go. :)

From what I can tell it sounds like you have put the newcamd.list file and mg_cam file you got from thee guide into usr /key

Is that correct ?

If so you will need to right click on the newcamd.list file and use open/edit.

Delete the example lines in the file and put a line in of your own.

Sorry you will have to be patient i'm thick when it comes to tech stuff ....do i delete the top line what do you mean "insert line "

Have you paid someone to get on their server, if so they should have sent you a "line" which looks like N: server 12500 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Also if you have i hope thats not it in your post if it is delete that information before someone steals it and server details also not allowed on the forum

Thanks i have deleted the information posted earlier...yes i have had someone who said he put a" line" in but he could not get the channels on either

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ----------

When i click restart mgcamd it say's no config files foundplease set up mgcamd first in /usr/keys first

Thanks everyone the person setting up my box has emailed bees to sort it out ..great site lads keep up the good work people like me are lost without it thanks

Back