missing channels(

tonycrew

Anyone having problems with setanta and bt sports Chan's sayin no or bad signal even though I updated list through blade online

Last edited:
There's been loads of channels moving about. Just sit tight, I'm sure Blade will update the online database soon.

Or, rescan your box yourself and get them back. ;)

---------- Post Merged at 05:37 PM ----------

aha! Just as I posted I got a tweet from Blade saying they have updated everything on blade online.

Sweet :)

Ah thanx I did a rescan but still no joy I will check new list

---------- Post Merged at 05:52 PM ----------

Ah thanx I did a rescan but still no joy I will check new list

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ----------

All working now thanx

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ----------

All working now thanx

am central, there is a new blade list out on blade on line tonight but I aint downloaded that one yet, my ss2hd is still on, I have manually inputted the new frequencies for setanta etc this afternoon.

go to the home page and look for the heading missing sports channels. on there is the latest list supplied by rimo, its working have put it on my boys box,

am central, there is a new blade list out on blade on line tonight but I aint downloaded that one yet, my ss2hd is still on, I have manually inputted the new frequencies for setanta etc this afternoon.

What freq is your ssp 2 hd on ?

SSD2 HD works fine for me.... in fact all my SS channels work fine both on SD and HD

I'm using latest SCOTLAND file from blade online. it shows it as frequency 11719H

If i was you I'd do an erase all channels and start again.

UPDATE:

I've just loaded every area file off Blade Online one by one and SS2 HD works for me on all of them, both using an official card and a gift.

so whatever your problem is it isn't with the blade files. Maybe your lnb is weak on that frequency, or maybe for some reason if you are using a gift they don't have that version of the channel?

Last edited:
frequency changed for loads of channels in last couple of days, just do a manual rescan. all working on mine after scan

Just got an Email from blade, they basically say some smart cards subscribe to 11.719 and some to 12.343
Thats why some peoples boxes are showing scrambled on SS2 HD.

they also said
We have not heard of this issue from anyone until now (only two emails) so we concluded that 99% of people are able to watch the version that is 11.719

However, there are many changes to the frequencies on Astra 28e at this time, and 12.343 has received the latest transponder update from the TV provider.

Therefore, we have edited the channel files on Blade Online to include 12.343 as default.

So I think that means they are updating their CNDF file to include the other frequency

Just checked, my BT sport was off so it must have moved, just loaded the new CNDF file with todays date
and all is well, so big thanks to blade support hatsoff

Last edited:
Back