Satellite Missing Epg

Jaypb

Hello folks having had my zgemma H1 up and running for about 3 weeks now on hades openvix ....after boot up this morning half of my epg has gone missing ,not to sure as to why it's happened some info would be grateful cheers j

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

epg usually updates every morning at 5 or 5:30 unless u have manually changed the time, if the box is not powered on at this time (not just in standby) then it will miss the days update. U can manually download the epg in user settings, i also find that changing the epg directory from internal flash to usb memory stick or hdd works alot better

Most kind pob I'll change the update time ,,although I have switched too usb for my epg already regards j

I've been having problems lately where the epg data would disappear. I found that the drive unmount itself and therefore I would lose the data. Up to now I went into the hard disk setup settings and changed the standby setting so that the drive would never go into standby (previously it was set to 5 mins) and that seems to have cured it fingers crossed. Check your settings and eliminate that problem ;-)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I've been having problems lately where the epg data would disappear. I found that the drive unmount itself and therefore I would lose the data. Up to now I went into the hard disk setup settings and changed the standby setting so that the drive would never go into standby (previously it was set to 5 mins) and that seems to have cured it fingers crossed. Check your settings and eliminate that problem ;-)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Thank you Mick
Most kind pob I'll change the update time ,,although I have switched too usb for my epg already regards j

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Back