Mobile as wifi hot spot

cheers for that Edd, trying for a mate who has no internet connection and thought maybe it could work using a phone as a wifi hotspot.

cheers for that Edd, trying for a mate who has no internet connection and thought maybe it could work using a phone as a wifi hotspot.

It probably will work eventually with the right kind of tlc but I never really gave it too much of a go to be honest. I'll do a bit of messing about later and see if I have any luck

---------- Post Merged at 06:46 PM ----------

It probably will work eventually with the right kind of tlc but I never really gave it too much of a go to be honest. I'll do a bit of messing about later and see if I have any luck

Just tried it there and it's worked no bother this time.

---------- Post Merged at 06:50 PM ----------

Can you see your box connected to the phone?

If so, go into softcam manager and try restarting the softcam

big thank Edd will visit him and try again from his area to see if it goes ok and let you know how i get on

No worries mate. Also make sure you set your phone to 'allow all' devices to connect to it. That what I needed to do on my android phone. Don't know what the apple equivalent to that would be though

Back