more blocks on the way?

Anybody got a good side loaded peacock app. Mine needs updating, as it's on my firecube means changing amazon location. (pain that) fingers crossed. Thanks.... Paul

why do people panic when news like this comes up? The premier League have had a similar court order for years, basically it has failed, why do people think this latest court order for Sky is going to be any more effective, from what I can see, it just allows them to attempt to block more content. If they are struggling to block premier league games on a regular basis, they are going to struggle with other content.

why do people panic when news like this comes up? The premier League have had a similar court order for years, basically it has failed, why do people think this latest court order for Sky is going to be any more effective, from what I can see, it just allows them to attempt to block more content. If they are struggling to block premier league games on a regular basis, they are going to struggle with other content.
images.jpeg.jpg

I got mine of the main man on Discord who gave a Troypoint discount code which reduced the price! I set it it up to auto renew at the same price!

Tried it dosent seem to be any good on sheild with fubo. You get a free trial.

I have fubo CA account. Unless I am doing domething wrong. Can get to login enter user and pass its fine. Go to play something just kicks me out

0a
why do people panic when news like this comes up? The premier League have had a similar court order for years, basically it has failed, why do people think this latest court order for Sky is going to be any more effective, from what I can see, it just allows them to attempt to block more content. If they are struggling to block premier league games on a regular basis, they are going to struggle with other

Not panicking always good to have backup totally different from my iptv.

It dosent cost too much best be safe

Back