MORE CHANNELS GONE MISSING!!

Wonka87

At first i notice Sky Sport 4 and News had gone few weeks ago but now

Sky Sport 2, 4, 5, news all GONE!! anybody got same issue as me? :(

Have Sky blocked them?

Everyone on CS will be the same. Can see the rest going over the next 2 weeks, similar to how they took down the HD channels.

List of missing channels
Chelsea TV
Sky Living
Sky sports 4, 5, News
Sky Atlantic plus 1
disney junior
disney junior plus 1
disney xd
disney xd plus 1
pick
sky2

Yep defo sky sports 4/5 gone sky sports 2 still working but as everybody says nobody has a clue what's going to be honest

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Sky atlantic been gone for a while, plus an hour was working but now stopped, latest to go was sky living. Have not seen much in the forums about it

aa5d04ab96cd86112bc7047c902db1663114cfcdd7562909d69e84905aa91200.jpg

Well disgraced to say it but I've just signed back up with Sly.

I can handle the sports channels going and also things like Atlantic and Living but my life would not be worth living without Disney XD and Disney Junior it is the most watched channels on my TV and I need an easy UI so the kids can navigate to its so that rules out IPTV for me.

ya surely they can get a fix!

Wouldn't surprise me if there isn't one already but they're just not making it public.

I have just found the disney / xd on 4.8e using my motorised dish - in English too and i'm sure it'll be on other satellites also. I even found Nickelodeon / Nick Jr. the other day on another satellite and that wasn't even encrypted... there's always a way.

it seems that some IPTV providers are using CS satellite as source for many of their uk channels. I lost my uk disney channels today as well on IPTV. I have two different providers and both have the same problem. Sports still work but I guess more channels are going soon even with IPTV. If discovery channels going then I will sign up with sky.

Back