More front than Brighton !!!!

Strangely

Yesterday i found a missed call from SKY tv on the mobile, later in the day the phone rang recognised the code it was SKY again. I took the call and it started off quite amiably, i was asked what had they done wrong for me to leave them.
When i explained that i thought their treatment of long standing customers was a disgrace i.e.: being offered a second hand box, to replace my broken one, Whilst new customers get the new q box and a 32" flat screen tv free of charge he hung up.

Obviously home truths must hurt.

When I cancelled sky it took 42 minutes of them telling me they don't understand why I'm leaving

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

I got offered the lot for a third of the proper price for 12 months when I told them I was leaving for Virgin. :grin:

I dont know how bad they are now, but when i was trying to leave them, about 10 years ago, and they where an absolute nightmare when phoned them to leave, it cost me 24 quid on my mobile just to leave the f***`ers

Last edited:
They asked how many people lived there, their ages, tries to convince me what my kids watch like I don't know!!!, I asked them about new offers to old customers and they said no company will give you money off unless you ask so we just charge you the full amount!!! So this is why the call ended.

I wonder if there asked to push you on your TV habits so you might accidentally let it slip where you are getting your new content from lol

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

I have left Sky twice in recent years. Each time I demanded to be put straight through to 'cancellations' as my reasons were not open for discussion. I never got offered any inducement to stay or any follow up marketing calls. What was I doing wrong?

Back