Most watched content

onedowlar

With the availability of RD and VOD services for movies and tv series, do people make use of iptv for anything other than live sports?

Still use IPTV for movies and sports and PPV. mainly use tvzoin if stuff is not on supplier server or 4k content.

RD is a service that gets you premium links on movie apps, which are much more reliable than the free ones. well worth the couple of quid

I just use provider for vod although they only allow hd content so no cams then I use e2iplayer/e2istream on e2. I don't have the patience looking for streams tbh so if something is new in latest movies I'll watch if not I don't bother lol

I just use provider for vod although they only allow hd content so no cams then I use e2iplayer/e2istream on e2. I don't have the patience looking for streams tbh so if something is new in latest movies I'll watch if not I don't bother lol

Ye at times finding streams with free apps can be p*ss take.

But if you have RD mostly shows best streams available for most stuff you looking for.

We don't really use live TV for other than my team's away games. VOD is used for movies and series every day.

Back