Motor and dish mount

not used my dish for years, is it worth keeping? used to use it for football, is that still available?
got a 80cm on the garage wall, had a TM as the sat box.
i used to get a decent arc 30w to 28e if i remember?
remember i could get free football once, but it was a long time ago

Nothing is free other than feeds for football games.

But with the right receiver you could have and this is only one sat position 16e for Prem football with English coms.

28east is Open on the Viarks sat and sat 4k and Qivart dual as well as the uhd box.

wow, its a whole new world to learn again. just go so used to IPTV. Never heard of a Viark box, just looked at one, and looks ok for the price.
will have a play with my set up, see if the motor still moves, i left it on 0.8w.
so i have to buy a viark box to get open channels? no other ways anymore?
thanks for the replies.

wow, its a whole new world to learn again. just go so used to IPTV. Never heard of a Viark box, just looked at one, and looks ok for the price.
will have a play with my set up, see if the motor still moves, i left it on 0.8w.
thanks for the replies.
Yes card sharing is still available but it depends on what receiver you have. Tell us what you have please.

thanks for the replies.
Card sharing is still out there you could get 16e via a line. But CS does not comes close to the packages open via Forever which is the server attached to the Viarks.

thanks for the replies.
good news ive fired it up and motor still moves, only issue i had was getting 30w. so will be looking at that.
CS lines have well expired

Back