Motorised Dish and LNB Loop Questions

BMG

Hi, I hope someone can help me out a little bit here. I have two questions:

I have the ZGemma Star 2S, I have the Wooshbuild V5 image which is great.

Question 01: How do I set up a motorised dish using the Wooshbuild image? I have been through the settings and can select DiSEqC 1.2 but my motor doesn't move either east or west. I tried downloading a bouquets list but it messed up my existing channel list and the motor still never moved. I also tried using USALS and the dish still wouldn't move.

Question 02: I have a Samsung 40" Smart TV with built-in Satellite Tuner, when I disconnect the satellite cable from ZGemma box and connect to my TV it can find the signal and tune in the channels, however when I leave the cable connected to my Zgemma and use the LNB loop output to connect to my TV the channels don't appear, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

With the zgemma connected directly to the motor, check if it lights up to say there's power going to it then when you try and drive it left of right, check if the power light remains or goes off.

Thanks for your reply ste, the motor works fine on an Amiko receiver, it's just the ZGemma won't move it so I doubt the problem is with the dish or motor. There is power to the motor from the ZGemma because when I press the GOTO X function it moves slightly left and then right again to the spot it was at.

Back