Select uk
Disney
Family
Premier & +1
Thriller
Drama
Great Brits

Last edited:
You can either do a TP scan and move them yourself of wait till a new list comes out probably later today

Sky movie channels (apart from Showcase) have moved to 11934V.

Do a single TP scan on that transponder to get them back.

Yeah found that one out the hard way lollollol was fast asleep from being on nights and the kids come in screaming that the tv channels were gone :grimacing:
Please put a channel list up soon so I can get some sleep :beg::beg::beg::beg:

ok not a clue how to fix the mess Ive made Aggh!

Did a tp search and all the channels are now all over the place! How can I fix it?

1. MENU > INSTALLATION > TP List.

2. Look and make sure you are on the correct satellite. If not use the < and > arrows to flip thru. If you were already on the satellite it should be the one selected already.

3. Press green button to add.

4. Type in the frequency, then arrow down to symbol rate

5. type in the symbol rate, arrow down to polarity. Use < or > arrows to change polarity.

6. Arrow down to save, press OK button

----------------------------------------------
To scan the TP:

1. Press blue button on remote for Search
2. Either press ok and it will search, or set the options if you want such as FTA only, TV/Radio and Network search. I just hit the ok button as the defaults are what I want with a manual TP scan.

HOPE THIS HELPS EASY PEASY!!! ALL YOUR MOVIES WILL BE IN YOUR "ALL CHANNELS" LIST ;)

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 PM ----------

Ooooh forgot to mention Sly movie channels (apart from Showcase) have moved to 11934V.;)

Last edited:
ok not a clue how to fix the mess Ive made Aggh!

Did a tp search and all the channels are now all over the place! How can I fix it?

Use the last channel list you were using and then do as I said TP Search til a new list comes out then you will have your channels again but I would think a new list will be out in a bit

Hope this helps ya bud!! ;)

---------- Post Merged at 01:09 PM ----------

ok dumb qu bu which satellite should i be on? sky Uk 28

Yes if that is your local satellite ie UK is 28.2 ect

Last edited:
Great info thanks.Got all the movie channels back and sorted into fave list.I much prefare this way than a new channel list every few months.Any idea why Sky keep changing their channels around like this?

Great info thanks.Got all the movie channels back and sorted into fave list.I much prefare this way than a new channel list every few months.Any idea why Sky keep changing their channels around like this?
Glad you're all sorted Paul its just $ly changing transponders again it's a pain I know but we always get around it ;)

Thanks, new to this and your info above has enabled me to get the sky movis back again until we get a new channel list. thanks again bud. Top job;)

Hi Just found this but am a tad confused. when do i push the blue button on the remote. Tried pushing it and nothing happens Then how do you save the new list ?
tried doing this before and made a total hash of it all.

Once you have found the correct frequency and polarity on TP Press blue to search

---------- Post Merged at 05:01 PM ----------

Scroll through TP list until you see 11934 V that's the frequency you need to search the box will save automatically for you

Back