Movie List Trashcan

fayhal

Hi,

I have set my Movie List to move everything to a trash can when its deleted and its a trash can on a NAS drive same as my Recordings but when I go to the Movie List I cannot see the Deleted Items is there a way to put them in the main recording list as a seperate folder?

i really don't understand this question.

Why if you have deleted them, do you still require access to them.

if you hover over your trashcan (skin dependent) it should tell you the location of the trashcan. Maybe they are still showing in that location if you ftp into them.

If you just want an archive folder (watched folder), why don't you just create a new folder (menu botton), and then when you have watched stuff either move them (menu button again), or use ftp program to drag them into different folders.

Trash can is handy if like me you delete the wifes soaps (by accident you understand) so you can move them back to movies folder.

I checked on my boxes that share the same hdd and if I double click on the trashcan I see the deleted files.

If you go to Menu -> Setup -> Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording settings you should have settings similar to these:
grab
]

edit: What happened to my Screenshot? I'm sure it was there when I posted my reply, who's pinched it? LOL

Last edited:
Back