Movies on IPTV

With Kodi becoming quite unreliable now I'm looking at premium IPTV for Sports and Movies. The sports I will be looking at American football when the season starts again. Is IPTV good for getting most games each week? Also with movies is there a large database of movies on demand? Cheers

IPTV is a good shout for getting those games and movie database really depends on the supplier. What you're less likely to find are large databases of tv shows

There are plenty of apk files that you can download, all you need is an Android box, Firestick, Tablet etc to download them onto.....I use one on my Amazon Fire and I can stream pretty much any TV show I want, plus there are literally thousands and thousands of films, the only exception is new cinema releases, they wake a while to be available.......just like Kodi. Best of all, they are all free!!

There are plenty of apk files that you can download, all you need is an Android box, Firestick, Tablet etc to download them onto.....I use one on my Amazon Fire and I can stream pretty much any TV show I want, plus there are literally thousands and thousands of films, the only exception is new cinema releases, they wake a while to be available.......just like Kodi. Best of all, they are all free!!
What sort of APK files are good for this then?

Back