Mssing channels I cant find then

Hi I have tried everything to find the same missing channels

I have done a blind scan 1, 2 and 4 mhz. I have downloaded the channel list from Blade online. The firmware on my box is from Jan 5 2012. The missing channels are sky sports 4, shy sports news, all zee asian channels, star plus, itv 2 + 1, channel 4, channel 5. Probably quite a few more. Any ideas how I can get all channels working? Thanks,

The easiest way by far is to use the free service that Blade themselves provide..

Press Menu>Blade Online

Choose Astra UK and select your area.

This will download the latest channel file direct to your box. You won't have to lift a finger. It is one of the things that makes this such a great box ;)

Hi I have done as suggsted above, but the same channels are always missing, zeee asian, sky sports 4, and a few others. am i missing something?

Mybe your dish is slightly out of alignment, or your LNB is faulty... not all trnsponders are of equal strength...just guessing.

Hi I have done as suggsted above, but the same channels are always missing, zeee asian, sky sports 4, and a few others. am i missing something?

is it that these channels are not in the favorites folders you want them in ?
try having a look in the actual 28.2 section in your groups...
if you find them in there then just add them into your favourites

Delete all the channels then select another channel listing to install in blade tools.

Hi where is the blade tools in the me option (sorry new to all of this). do i need to do anything with dish settings? Do i do auto or blind scan, if auto which frequency?

Hi i have that firmware, deleted the channels and tried a diferent list, same problem. its always the same channels that are missing.

try a test on a new pay server and see if that works the guy you sub with channels might not clearing

Last edited:
Channel 5 moved frequencies recently so that one would definately need an update (although you state that you have already done this).
For the purpose of elimination, I would take your box to someone elses house and try it on their setup.

Back