Multi room he we go again

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Hi guys
Had to find another supplier , and bang right from the start after reflash and new supplier script on my Zgemma boxes i get the one box freeze while other works, then turn one box off its fine .
Had this issue from start with my other supplier but they sorted it in the end there end , NOW the new supplier is saying its not their issue???
I know for a fact it is but they do not seem to understand the set up like my other supplier.

Don't you just love suppliers who refuse to believe that it's their fault???

I would say get a test from another supplier etc, but I think you already know all this. Wait for some smart ar5e to say why didn't you just stay with your original supplier.

I would say get a test from another supplier etc, but I think you already know all this. Wait for some smart ar5e to say why didn't you just stay with your original supplier.
I know bud....its soo frustrating i was perfectly fine with my other supplier ONE of the biggest but they are winding down most will know who they are and new sub is with another supposedly big hitter so im amazed they are blaming it all my end ....

Just rather have the tech blurb for their panel to what it is likely to be to ask them to check as always seem to go through this then suddenly they sort it (well fingers crossed)
Also got a feeling support members are limited in what they know i appreciate that but to dismiss it with "Try ipab" is not helpful pmsl. I know my boxes are set up correctly reflash every time before change and upping script etc and my internet connection is hard wire cat6 full speed to both boxes.

I know it a little bit cheaper to get multi room subs but just get 2 separate subs will save all the hassle you having.
Plus what way have you the boxes setup
Are ya using serviceapp
Is the streams ts or hls I know hls gives problems with multi room connections

I know it a little bit cheaper to get multi room subs but just get 2 separate subs will save all the hassle you having.
Plus what way have you the boxes setup
Are ya using serviceapp
Is the streams ts or hls I know hls gives problems with multi room connections

yeah did nearly go that route but multi room is defo doable had a excellent service from my previous supplier...Thing is what im paying for 6 months + 1 connections is just shy of what they were doing 2 x 12 months at few weeks back on special asked if they could do separate account on my 6 months but got a stern NO lmao. never mind .
Hopefully a tech guy will see my post on their page and sort me out.

Why didn't you stay with your original supplier LOL.

Back