Multiroom,please explain.

kydavies

I'm interested in a sub and was wondering what multiroom was,I know what it is but was wondering how you go about using it using this sort of method,i have a zgemma box and firestick,I wanna use my zgemma as the main feed but was wondering can i use the firestick to aid me using multiroom.any help much appreciated.as I'm not sure if the sub is fixed to one device.

Correct,

So basically you have your sub with an additional conection which is the multi room.

So you can watch you sub on 2 differant devices or you can watch and record on one device.

PM me f you need a anything

I've been told it's a sub per device,is that correct or do different people sell different subs that only allow one per device

I can't comment on others but for me it is 1 sub, you then purchase multi room at a lower price.

PM me for more details.

Yes same here want to get the multi room extra device sub.. Just wondering will it slow or shag up the main sub if running at same time?

Yes same here want to get the multi room extra device sub.. Just wondering will it slow or shag up the main sub if running at same time?

you have 1 main Full Sub with Multi room so when you are watching something say on a Zgemma and then you start watching on a Firestick it opens up another stream from our servers.

It doesn't split your one sub.

PM me for more details if you wish?

Thanks

Last edited:
I've been told it's a sub per device,is that correct or do different people sell different subs that only allow one per device

Some sellers will allow you to watch on more than one device but not at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IPTV providers vary in what they offer and surley you should be asking your provider anyway?
Sounds like someone is advertising their services (on an open forum) above..

Well just stuck multi via my provider and it freezes a lot and sometimes causes my z gemma to freeze too on channel then up a channel to get it on again...
Is this a issue with the firestick not be man enough to run it??? i have smart iptv to run the IPTV sub, i have another z gemma to try.

Yeah 30 to 40mb on average.. Do I use same script on both zgemma boxes for multi room

Last edited:
mmmmm what i thought i have 2 zgemma boxes going and one messes when others on ...must be my speed then wow must need a high speed to run 2 boxes my average speed is 30 to 40 mb??
Just paid multi subs too lol...well just a month but buyers beware multi room looks like it needs some serious bandwidth

For HD I think it's around 8 mb I'd of though with the speeds you are getting there would be no issues.

Maybe have a word with your supplier.

Yeah this is bit junk seems to happen when i change channel on one box the other one freezes on the channel its on...then some times channel just freezes. Was fine before the second box...

Well im still getting channels freezing on one box when i change channel on the other rather annoying. Would different scripts on both change this?? At mo i have same script on both Z gemma boxes..

Back