music stations

rangerman

Hi folks got myself a Vu+solo box but some of my music channels are screwed up like MTV music MTV base MTV hits MTV dance MTV rocks MTV classic VH1 Viva all work but the audio from each of those channel's is from mtv Hd anyone know how I can change this plz ? :-/

have you done a recent scan lately with all those changes?pressing audio button and selecting a different stream may work.

have you done a recent scan lately with all those changes?pressing audio button and selecting a different stream may work.
Hey cactikid no i've not played with it much at all really but just tried audio button and it worked just set it to English and the audio now matches the channel its on so gunna do the rest now.
Dude you rock thanks for info :-)

how often should I do a scan a few channels moved about two wks ago so I emailed the guy I bought it from and he told me how to run the bouquet updater is that what you mean by scanning ?

Last edited:
i autoscan every now and again so my all list is current ,its like an autoscan on that sat,yes you can do auto bouquet maker which you set for your area and run the update.
kingofsats is a useful link for pc when channels move.

Back