Mutant HD51 full re-install OpenATV

martinjr

Hi, I had a problem with my Mutant HD51 and tried to use Wooshbuild but something seems to stop it from working properly. Can anyone on this forum tell me what Wooshbuild I should use (OpenATV) . Does it actually work for version 7.3? When I try to flash the box I get 'No Partition'. However, if I use recovery it does start flashing but I don't want recovery mode.
martinjr

I had a similar problem a while back with the "No Partition" error. I used the recovery_emmc version of openatv to get around this.

Hi, I had a problem with my Mutant HD51 and tried to use Wooshbuild but something seems to stop it from working properly. Can anyone on this forum tell me what Wooshbuild I should use (OpenATV) . Does it actually work for version 7.3? When I try to flash the box I get 'No Partition'. However, if I use recovery it does start flashing but I don't want recovery mode.
martinjr
You would be better off just flashing latest version of Vix, I have had that box for a few years now and it's been flashed with ever build that's been available!
But Vix bare is as good as any build with countless plugins skins themes that are all tried and tested and updated,!

Back