MUTV is gone

Sopryan

Along with a couple other channels. I'm getting "service not found!" (SID not found in PAT)
I've done a fresh download of epg and an automatic scan but it didn't make a difference. Any advice please

---------- Post Merged at 06:13 PM ----------

Sorry lads it's okay I wasn't scanning In the auto bouquet maker. Once I did it was sorted.

No need For new frequency go
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Automatic scan then
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan
When that's complete then hold down power button for 3 seconds and then choose restart.

knock knock..........knock knock......open the door and let me in lol

why do people not have this bookmarked??

HTML:
Code:
http://en.kingofsat.net/tv-28.2E.php

Last edited:
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Automatic scan then
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan
When that's complete then hold down power button for 3 seconds and then choose restart.

Can you do this with a full multi-satellite channel list? Would it not wipe all the foreign channels off the list?

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Automatic scan then
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Start scan

Can you do this with a full multi-satellite channel list? Would it not wipe all the foreign channels off the list?

Go to autobouquetmaker>configure and change 'keep all non-abm bouquets' to yes. That should stop it deleting other bouquets.

can we have the new freq as just done scan and still not there

found it now went to fav then went to all there was 2 mutv 1 worked so then added that to sports and all done

Last edited:
Back