Mx player issue on STBEmu

Chumpalot

Hi all,

Running a firestick 4k with STBEmu whilst my provider sorts out username and password issue with their own app.

Mx pro works well on STBEmu but for some reason when I use this player the channel list is just a black screen. If I press back again I can get to the main menu. Oddly enough the channel lists for VOD and Tv shows display correctly.

If I switch back to a different player i can see the channels list again for Live TV. Other players seem to either not work at all or have very bad audio sync issues.

Anyone else had this issue? Running STBEmu version 1.1.12 (I get prompted for numerous updates on startup).

Cheers

Hi all,

Running a firestick 4k with STBEmu whilst my provider sorts out username and password issue with their own app.

Mx pro works well on STBEmu but for some reason when I use this player the channel list is just a black screen. If I press back again I can get to the main menu. Oddly enough the channel lists for VOD and Tv shows display correctly.

If I switch back to a different player i can see the channels list again for Live TV. Other players seem to either not work at all or have very bad audio sync issues.

Anyone else had this issue? Running STBEmu version 1.1.12 (I get prompted for numerous updates on startup).

Cheers
Change the media player back to the default one. Long press ok button to get settings menu up

Hi, thanks for the reply. The default player doesn't work so well for me. I did have VLC as the external player but not quite sure how to change it back from MX player after using the "always use this player" function (cant remember exact wording of option).

Back