My Satanta Ireland Is Missing Please help me! Openbox s11! with AJ's List 24-9-13

phl

Hi Guys

My Satanta Ireland Is Missing Please help me! I have an Openbox s11 running AJ's List 24-9-13 with SD channels

I have lost a lot of HD channels so Im running the list with SD channels!

I updated my firmware to Ver: C2HS2-12-02-15:0578CMT

when I updated this It changed the whole look of my box! ie before if i hit the epg button I could not see the tv channel live in the background but now i can! over all I think it looks alot better, but I was going from an very old firemware from agood few years ago!

So should I down grade the firmware???

Please help

rescan your box then press ok on any channel then press red button select your sat and you able to see all channels which one you like add in favourite list through options at menu

Hi I tried to rescan but no change in the channel working, I think it must be on another channel? my satanta-ireland is on Fq. 11681 v SR27500 but just shows no signal!

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 PM ----------

ok Ive found out that the satanta ire channel is on Fq. 12421/ 27500/vp , but now i ask why is it wrong in AJ's list? or is it just me???

It should be on both frequencies at the moment. I'm still receiving it on 11681V, using AJ's latest list, so I don't know why you can't receive it.

However, it won't be on that frequency for much longer, as all the channels on that transponder (about 11 channels) have all been duplicated on 12422H.

There's still loads of channels shuffling around at the moment. It should all be sorted in a weeks time.

yeah av lost bt 1 and 2 looked at king of sats and there not there also sly atl+1 and a few others

HI FROM BUDDA yea seems to be same for every think the missing channels have moved and we need to re install with new sat position

budda

Back